Wednesday, September 19, 2007

him: defined

[september.19.2007.8:59am]


"no quote necessary..."


How I define, classify, identify a king is like so:

Hes a man thatll take a chance in his own stance,

Thatll acknowledge that itll take time for us to

Prosper and grow.

He moves to his own drumbeat,

From the waves of his Caesar to his swagger down to

The heels of his feet and hes confident in the skin hes in.

A man no other can beat,

Defeat,

But when he loses,

He knows he holds a place within me to retreat in a manner

Thats discreet because Im aware of his ego

And I love his street lingo and how eloquent his tongue can become.

He wont put me down, but will be the one that keeps me focused and

Steady,

But hell have constructive criticism at the ready.

He doesnt see me as an object,

But a sculpture of intelligence,

Pure beauty and soul and he wont try to fit me into his ideal woman,

A mold of his own.

Our essences are intertwined and entwined,

Tangled and entangled,

Meshed together as one and our objective isnt to fuck;

Thats not our hype

Because were sexually enticed by one anothers mentality psyche,

But when he does touch me,

Hell make the woman inside of me run free;

Free to roam,

Free to experience him inside of me and

Well become one to the rhythmic harmonizing of our two heartbeats.

Hell stroke me with his fingertips while kissing my lips

And gently caressing my hips,

Firmly gripping my thighs and staring me in my bambi-like brown eyes.

When I begin to fuss,

Hell make me calm by placing my palm into his palm

As he quietly reads me a Psalm or a passage from the Quran

And hell tell me about the places hes been,

The things hes seen

And hell tell me about the man he is and the one that he is striving to be.

Hell admit that the desires he has are unfeasible without me,

His Queen and Ill gladly accept him as my King.

This man will cause my heart to sing and hes a being of a dream,

But hes real,

Surreal

And in the flesh and having him is a feeling of a pure blissful emotion

Of being gracefully blessed.

For all eternity,

Itll be him and I,

I and he,

Never an I or a me because were a team,

A we.

1 comment:

tabus009 said...

i'm glad to see your writing has excel....i wonder who was you inspiration for this poem