Friday, September 21, 2007

"iced vanilla latte"

[september.21.2007.2:45pm]

"espresso, milk, vanilla syrup and ice"
-starbucks coffee


strongly brewed
by darkly roasted,
powdered coffee beans.

such a drive
of energy,
the source of my
morning-after
vitality,
the reason for the
new reality of
my sexuality.


i take
sip one-three-five:
got me wide-eyed,
giving me
more pep in the
wake of my stride,
'cause im feeling secure,
so within it i confide,
but
in between my thighs
is where my
lust secretly moves,
lustfully hides.

next its
sip two-four-six:
some of its contents
drips on the side of
its stick
and here,
i graciously take
lengthy licks
with the flick
of my tongue.
none of my latte
should go to waste,
not a drop,
none.

its never what it seems.
cold as ice, ice as cold
and a substance of means.

it rests in my hand,
in my grasp,
in my clutch.
for i will always order
it to go
so i can
sip in the comfort
of its touch.

the espresso keeps
me going from beginning
to end,
its white milk runs thin
with syrup so thick
its texture is within.

my iced vanilla latte.
ill never stray away and
ill keep you close in mind
despite all the
fray of the he say she say.



No comments: