Thursday, October 11, 2007

pillow talk

[october.11.2007.10:59am]


"lay your head on my pillow. here you can be yourself..."

- alicia keys



when he looks at me,
his eyes pierce through
my hard exterior.

i can feel him read my
thoughts because theyre
written across my face,
etched in my experession,
and marqueeing behind
my eyes.

he took the time
to ask me what was
bothering me.
he so adamantly
wanted to hear
me out.

intently he listened,
understood
while he rested
his head on
his pillow
with my head
laying gently
on his chest.

butterfly kisses were exchanged
as we whispred to
one another cute pet names
and one our souls became.

felt so good to be held,
for i allowed my feelings
to guide me as our
minds went for a sensual walk
as we lay in his
bed this night
immersing ourselves
in our private
conversation
called pillow talk.



No comments: