Monday, October 8, 2007

thy words shall tread softly

[october.9.2007.11:03pm]

"i talk sharp like a razor blade under the tongue..."

-tariq of the roots crew



abrasive i can be.
hostile my words may sound.
and i may throw my
know-it-all 'tude in your face.

you challenge me,
a battle i will give.

attack me,
and emoitional
bruises you will
retreat with.

all in all,
i will win.

i dont strive for an
argument,
most are simply
miniscule disagreements.


and somehow
there are those who
say i twist thier
words,
my opinion(s)
somehow make thiers
seem inferior.

and maybe this is the case
at hand.

for there will never
be a "medium"
in which my tongue
speaks truth.

'cause quite honestly,
i dont seek to hurt anyone's
feelings,
to make anyone
feel dumb,
subordinate;
its just my quick
wit.

so get wit
or get lost.

No comments: